To maximise the probability of sightings, we do our best to give you every opportunity during our outings. This can take the form of:
- frequenting the passage and feeding areas of cetaceans and birds,
- the use of the "chumming" technique (a mixture of fish waste and fish oil) to attract marine birds and blue sharks,
- approaching trawlers (often followed by many birds or dolphins) when this type of boat is present nearby,
- the presence on board of a team of observers whose role is to spot and point out the animals present,
- organising outings only when the weather conditions are favourable for observation.